The Qatar National Vision is the comprehensive development vision of the State of Qatar that has been adopted pursuant to the Amiri decision No. 44 of 2008, for the comprehensive development is the fundamental objective for the achievement of progress and prosperity for the citizens as Qatar vision 2030 aims at transforming Qatar into advanced society capable of achieving sustainable development and securing a high standard of living for its people for generations to come.
The Vision is mainly concerned with the outcomes as target, not the means. It provides a general framework in which national strategies and implementation plans can be devised.
1. Modernization with the preservation of traditions
2. The needs of the current generation as well as the needs of the future generations
3. Target growth and uncontrolled expansion
4. Development track , size and quality of targeted expatriate labor force
5. Economic growth, social development and environmental management
The development of the Qatari people to enable them to promote a prosperous society.
The development of a safe, just society founded on high moral standards and social capable of interacting with different societies playing a significant role in global partnerships for development.
The development of a national competitive and diversified economy capable of meeting the needs of the Qatari people both present and in the future and securing a high standards of living.
Management of environment with harmony and balance between economic, social development and environmental protection.